Saturday 2 April 2016

Peseta, Madrid

Hello!
So, I've been on holiday in Madrid for a few days now, and two days ago I found a lovely little sewing shop near the Noviciado metro station, in the hipster-y neighbourhood of Madrid (I'll put details at the bottom if you want to visit it). We were searching for a good place for tapas(a task rather difficult without a recommendation, as we found out) when we I wandered down a little street and saw this store.

What immediately drew me to it was the colourful exterior covered with leaves, but I was delighted when I went inside and realised that it sold sewing supplies!

The brand is normally just sells bags and accessories, but they run sewing workshops and this was one of the shops where they are held, and so they also sell sewing goods. Here are some of the cute handmade bags on sale.

They sold wool for knitting, many lovely fabric buttons as shown here and also some other miscellaneous sewing goods.

The store also sold fat quarters in loads of different patterns. They were slightly expensive, so I wouldn't buy lots, but I think it is worth it for the wide range of unusual patterns.

The English website is:
http://peseta.org/en/

And the address of this store is:
Calle noviciado, 9
28015
Madrid

From Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment